Address/Name Changes

Reporting Your Address of Record to the Board

Title 16, California Code of Regulations, Section 1399.511, requires licensees to report any changes of mailing address within thirty (30) days of the change. You may have an alternate address, such as a post office box or place of business as your address of record. If you use a post office box as your address of record, you must also provide a confidential street address which will not be disclosed to the public.

The address of record is disclosed to the public and is available on the Board website under Verify a License. All Board mailings will be sent to your address of record and disclosed to the all individuals upon request.

1399.511. Notice of Change of Address.
(a) Each person or approved program holding a license, approval or interim approval and each person or program who has an application on file with the board or the committee shall notify the committee at its office of any and all changes of mailing address within thirty (30) calendar days after each change, giving both the old and new address.
(b) If an address reported to the committee is a post office box, the licensee shall also provide the committee with a street address, but he or she may request that the second address not be disclosed to the public.

How to Report your Address/Name Change

You may submit your change of address online through your BreEZe account or by downloading the Change of Address form and submitting the form to the Board by mail, fax or email.